Class Reflection 2

Related image
Hye assalamualaikum guys! are you doing fine? I hope so.
So today i would give you my class reflection which is my 2nd class reflection.This time we learnt about how to make a blog using blogger.We have two presentor whose are Juwairiah an Dila.They guide and teach us how to make blog and they also explain how to use blog deeply and clearly step by step.So basically at the end of the class everyone have their own blog like me my blog called chemistrykacang.I named it like that is to change people mindset by saying chemistry is an easy subject.It not that though if you amke a lot of exercise and understands more.We also knew how to customize our blog to make it more interesting and cool.





Popular posts from this blog

Class Reflection 1

Class Reflection 7