Class Reflection 3


Assalamualaikum and good morning everyone!!!! How are you todayy? Today i would like to give my third class reflection.This time, my group and I are assigned to present two software and freeware about Wix and Microsoft PowerPoint.These are the members of my group whose are Ain,Helen and me.We started our class with introducing ourselves and a few information about Wix and Powerpoint.Let me give a few information about Wix first.Wix.com Ltd.. It allows users to create HTML5 websites and mobile sites through the use of online drag and drop tools.Users can add social plug-ins, e-commerce, online marketing, contact forms, e-mail marketing, and community forums to their web sites using a variety of Wix-developed and third-party applications.[5] The Wix website builder is built on a freemium business model, earning its revenues through premium upgrades.So first and foremost we have to search wix in google first.Then sign up with Google to make it easier.Then youll be guided one by one with Wix so you dotnt need to worry about that.Wix a bit difference compare to blog becouse it more to business matter so elated to our assignment that we have to create Wix and promote our product with it.Here is my own Wix! My own Wix


After that,we move to our next lesson which is Powerpoint.
I can surely confirm that everyone in my class are familiar with PowerPoint because we usually use this durinf presention and basically PowerPoint have been introduced to us since primary school so it is eadier for us to teach our classmated about it. We also learn a few things like how to add link,video,sound in our powerpoint,

Popular posts from this blog

Class Reflection 1

Class Reflection 7