Class Reflection 4

Hye guys so here i found some quotes that quite simple but cool for me.Just take it as an advice ok it will help your life soon im pretty sure about that.Time flies so do human, and today i would like to give my class fourth class reflection.This time my classmate Qis and Farahida would present about padlet.To be honest, before this i dont actually using or doing padlet stuff and dont even know about that but thanks to Qis and Farahida.I do using padlet frow now on because my lecturer use it to passed up our assignment a big thank to them at least i know on how doing it.For your information Padlet is a t\web apps for users to post notes on a digital wall so no more an old sticky notes everyone we must save our tree!!!! Thus it also can add video,image and sound😆 Here's my Padlet
Its cute isnt?  yeah you too😝 We going to our next presenter Faqihah and Afifah.They teach us on how to use Microsoft Excel.Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet developed by Microsoft for Windows, macOS, Android and iOS. It features calculation, graphing tools, pivot tables, and a macro programming language called Visual Basic for Applications.I experienced it before using Microsoft Excel during my secondary school because i'm taking Account subject.Relation between Microsoft Excel and Account for me are very strong because we have do many types of calculation like Balanced Sheet,Pay Slip and many more.So it really helpful for me when using sometime about calculation.




Popular posts from this blog

Class Reflection 1

Class Reflection 7